Pupil Outcomes and TEAM Approach
Preparing Pupils for Life through
Our LEO Pupil Outcomes
Active Citizens in a Global Community
- LEO pupils are local, national & global citizens; they have a strong sense of identity, respect and value the importance of diversity & inclusion and make positive contributions to their community.
Self-Directed, Collaborative & Confident Learners
- LEO pupils develop independence, confidence and character through sport, creativity, performance, volunteering & experiencing the world of work.
Innovative Learners who pursue Excellence
- LEO pupils innovate, develop digital skills & maximise the use of technology; their performance in Maths, English, Science & Computing exceeds their peers nationally.
Healthy Learners who make small changes with a big impact
- LEO pupils have the physical, emotional & social literacy to overcome challenges. They communicate effectively.
Leaders of today; life long learners
- LEO pupils develop critical thinking, leadership skills, life skills, cultural capital & financial literacy.
Our LEO TEAM Approach
- We are all one team; we share the same Vision, Mission, Values & Aims.
- As one team, we have the same expectations of each other & our pupils. We believe in diversity in approach, but consistency in outcomes.
- We collaborate, we support each other and we achieve together.
- We are focused on the future and never stand still. Individually and collectively, we develop and grow. We are outward looking and always push the boundaries of what is achievable.